Hello, 2023!

by - Maret 03, 2023

hi!

how are you? it's been more than a year i didn't post anything. it feels hard and weird to write again after very long break time because of parenthood and everything. but, here i am now, writing some words to update you guys and let you know that i'm okay and i'm pretty good doing what i am suppose to do as a mother. well, i'm going write it in english so hope you guys enjoy it. 

it's March 3rd 2023. i'm at the office and having my lunch. been so busy in first year of my daughter's life, she's so active and curious about everything. she's a happy baby and sweet loving daughter. and i am a clueless mother, have no experience of taking care of kids. i'm 28 this year so i feel old enough. 

my life didn't change so much. but another thing i'm grateful for is having my husband and daughter. they're my main support system, they're health and blessed. and i thank God for that. 

so, it's just my warm up. i'm gonna try to write on another platfrom, write any news and so on. wish me luck! thank you for staying on this pages, i'm glad to have you back in here. see you guys!




with love,


nrldhyn

You May Also Like

0 komentar